Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- http://t.co/FiD30VhYOx 1 week ago
- Without a leash I feel like I can fly! TheDanteDiaries.com http://t.co/9mebSvvIAO 4 weeks ago
- Bark Park at Tropical Park, Miami...if you have a dog, you gotta go! http://t.co/2m6a3slGAe 1 month ago
- TWT: Two Word Tuesday: Missed You! TheDanteDiaries.com http://t.co/eb5RCNd5eB 1 month ago
- This Throw Back picture goes back to December 11, 2011…It was my very first bike ride: TheDanteDiaries.com http://t.co/G6NzHZzPyi 1 month ago
- 'hood bad boy Big Guy bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos chiquitas Christmas climb condo cookies costumes Countdown calendar Cute Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts dog travels Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon fun Gators Grandma halloween happiness happy health home jump jumping laugh leash love luck Maltese Maltipoo Naughty and nice office Personal Trainer pets play Poodle pose posing rain run running Santa Paws smile spa spoiled rotten Starbucks strut struttin' tee the face Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: laugh
I was deep into dreaming in my early morning nap…then I woke to the word “car”…I woke up and ran over to “my car”…my Furrari. SHE took one look at me and starting laughing…SHE was laughing because SHE meant…go for … Continue reading
I love my new haircut with shorter ears…whenever I run my ears take flight…and SHE laughs! I live to hear that laugh of HERS…short ears rule!
SuperHero: A being with extraordinary physical or mental powers, far beyond the range of normal human ability, who uses these powers to protect the innocent and for the general good. Some might add that SuperHeroes wear costumes. Readers: This is SHE, … Continue reading
Me and my Bo-Bos have decided we are heading up Operation Get Well. We are all ganging up on that thing that’s made HER sick and we’re going to heal HER with Love, Smiles and Laughter! We are getting up … Continue reading
This flu thing needs to go away NOW…I want HER back like SHE was before, not sick, not coughing…I want the happy, healthy, smiling and laughing version of HER and I want it NOW! In my effort to make HER … Continue reading
You all have read before that I live to hear HER voice, to hear HER laugh and to see HER smile…but Lordy Lordy Lordy…no disrespect intended: I can live without the sound of HER coughing when SHE is sick. This … Continue reading
I’m finishing up my resolutions for 2014 and I want to make sure that SHE also follows my lead…it’s amazing that what’s good for a four-legged can also be good for a two-legged!
On this Friday after Christmas….the final Friday of 2013, I want to take a personal Little Guy moment to thank my Grandma for a wonderful Christmas. My Grandma makes every single day Christmas…she makes me feel loved every single moment … Continue reading
Trust me…no amount of chewies and treats makes up for this! I only tolerate this because it makes HER happy and SHE smiles and laughs a lot while SHE snaps HER pictures…and you know how I live to see HER … Continue reading