Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 1 year ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 1 year ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 1 year ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 1 year ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 1 year ago
- 'hood bad boy Bark Park Big Guy bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante fluffy Friday friends full moon Gators Grandma Grandma's lap halloween happiness happy health home hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipoo mini-me office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run running Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Who’s that keeping HER company on HER trip? NOT ME!
I was almost jealous but then I found out something really nice…these two little cuties were on the plane going to meet their new Fur-ever family…how exciting. I remember what it was like when I got my Fur-ever Home with HER! Good Luck Little Guys and be very very happy in your new home!
As you can see…I am definitely chilling!
BAYL from Grandma’s…
Today is a double Happy Day: It’s Friday (Yeah!) and I just found out that we are going to Grandma’s this morning (oh Yeah)…can it get any better than this? So to show you how very happy I am…Here’s my Friday Face:
Friday Face is an easy Face to do…give it your very bestest Smile ever…That’s a Friday Face…while you’re practicing you’ll notice that others will be Smiling too!
BAYL from Grandma’s…
Howl at you later!