Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 3 years ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 4 years ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 4 years ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 4 years ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 4 years ago
- bad boy
- Dog Beach
- dog thoughts
- Flat Boy
- Flat Dante
- full moon
- good luck
- hump day
- Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
- Santa Paws
- The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World
- the face
- Throw back Thursday
- Throw the Bo-Bos
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Category Archives: Uncategorized
September 27, 2009: My First ride in my super-cool Car Seat
My Little Dubai Camel is helping out today…he knows what day it is! Do you? Huh Huh Huh?
NATIONAL RESCUE DOG DAY is proudly observed annually on MAY 20. Rescue dogs often overcome extreme obstacles and yet provide comfort, security, and friendship as family pets. But, rescue dogs are capable of much more. With training, they contribute to … Continue reading
SHE and Aunt Tere went out to lunch yesterday in College Park and came back with these really cool photos in front of the restaurant…in College Bark! I want to go next time…Bark Bark Bark…what a cool city!
SHE’S back home! I went with Aunt Tere to pick HER up at the airport last night…and SHE was really surprised and happy when SHE saw me! So now I’m having Saturday morning coffee with HER…as SHE says: Clink-Clink!
You just gotta love that girl…SHE sent me this early this morning…SHE’S coming to get me…I really really missed HER! YEAAAAAH…it’s Finally Friday…TGIF!