Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 2 years ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 2 years ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 2 years ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 2 years ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 2 years ago
- 'hood bad boy Bark Park bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos Camel chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon good luck Grandma halloween happiness happy health home howl hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipao Maltipoo mini-me Monday office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: Grandma
Look at me…I got the full spa treatment and a new summer-time haircut…and then SHE tells me that we’re going to Grandma’s…yee haa…another Pupcation! Yep…me and Mini-Me are headed to Grandma’s house…let the spoiling begin! BAYL…
SHE’S on HER way to Grandma’s house… This weekend…home is Grandma’s house! Is SHE here yet?
Grandma just told me that SHE is coming to see us for Mother’s Day…so we are borrowing one of HER favorite photos of me and my Grandma to remind everyone… I still don’t understand how MY Grandma is HER mother….bark … Continue reading
I have been here with Grandma on Pupcation for almost a month now and I love being here with Grandma but I also miss HER…I know SHE’S been working hard but I really miss HER…so just in case SHE forgot … Continue reading
This is a transcript of last night’s conversation between HER (ME) and Grandma (MOM)…those two…you gotta love them! I like my Grandma’s Priorities! Bark Bark Bark!
Just in case there was any doubt…this is how I spend most of my waking hours…when I’m not eating, sleeping or playing with my Bo-Bos…I am sitting on THE best lap in the whole wide world…that’s right, I am the … Continue reading