Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 6 months ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 6 months ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 6 months ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 6 months ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 7 months ago
- 'hood Bark Park Big Guy bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos chiquitas Christmas climb cookies costumes Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts dog travels Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon Gators Grandma Grandma's lap halloween happiness happy health home hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipoo office Personal Trainer pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run running Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking weekend wellness wisdom work
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: Grandma
I have a very busy day ahead….This is what I have planned for today: Some nice discussions with Grandma… and then some of this…. and definitely lots of this… As you can see, I have a very full day planned….what … Continue reading
Grandma…please explain what you mean when you say I “smell”… Of course I smell…that’s what my nose is for! Love you Grandma!
Guess who’s coming to Grandma’s…I’m already at Grandma’s so it has to be…..HER! I overheard HER talking to Grandma on the phone and SHE’S coming to Grandma’s for Thanksgiving! SHE’S coming to give me lots of hugs and kisses and when Thanksgiving is over….we’re … Continue reading
Give someone you love some Friday Kisses…we got ours from Grandma!
Don’t be scared…it’s just me and Grandma! Forget about taking me to your leader…take me to the treats! Who knew that I have glow in the dark eyes! Bark Bark Bark!
This is my “Happy Happy Me” Face when I found out that SHE made it back home Now when is SHE is coming to get me…I love my Grandma but I really really have missed HER a lot…is SHE on … Continue reading