Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 2 years ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 2 years ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 2 years ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 2 years ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 2 years ago
- 'hood bad boy bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos Camel chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante fluffy Friday friends full moon good luck Grandma halloween happiness happy health home howl hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipao Maltipoo mini-me Monday office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: Maltipao
To my handsome Daddy Dog Rocky: Happy Father’s Day! I think you all can understand where I get my fashion-sense from and my Fluffiness! I love you Daddy!
As most you know, I lead a very busy life…my life is filled with eating, sleeping, walking, playing with my Bo-Bos, sitting on laps, making the two-leggeds laugh and smile, taking care of HER, running/jumping/climbing/strutting just to be sure I’m … Continue reading
Protecting my Grandma while she sleeps is a very important job…almost as important as keeping THE Best Lap in the Whole Wide World warm! shhhhh…don’t tell Grandma Aunt Tere took this picture… BAYL…
Grandma just told me that SHE is coming to see us for Mother’s Day…so we are borrowing one of HER favorite photos of me and my Grandma to remind everyone… I still don’t understand how MY Grandma is HER mother….bark … Continue reading
This is a transcript of last night’s conversation between HER (ME) and Grandma (MOM)…those two…you gotta love them! I like my Grandma’s Priorities! Bark Bark Bark!
This morning I am borrowing some of HER favorite Sunday morning words: Yep…this Starbarks Frenchie Roast Bo-Bo tastes great! Enjoy your day…