Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 3 years ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 3 years ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 3 years ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 3 years ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 3 years ago
- bad boy
- Dog Beach
- dog thoughts
- Flat Boy
- Flat Dante
- full moon
- good luck
- hump day
- Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
- Santa Paws
- The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World
- the face
- Throw back Thursday
- Throw the Bo-Bos
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Author Archives: Deborah Boza Valledor
As most you know, I lead a very busy life…my life is filled with eating, sleeping, walking, playing with my Bo-Bos, sitting on laps, making the two-leggeds laugh and smile, taking care of HER, running/jumping/climbing/strutting just to be sure I’m … Continue reading
WOW! HER iPhone has an iDog…and I am that dog! Who’s on your phone?
You think you’ve had a long week? Watching HER work is exhausting! I hope this picture makes HER smile and laugh…and stop working for a little while! BAYL…
Last night was not a happy night for HER. SHE came home and found that someone had come into our backyard and took all but four of HER special avocados off HER tree. SHE loved that tree…took such good care … Continue reading
It feels just right!
…for lots of little four-leggeds across the country today…but NOT for me…so let me sleep! I love the first day of school…in my dreams!