Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 5 years ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 5 years ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 5 years ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 5 years ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 5 years ago
- bad boy
- Dog Beach
- dog thoughts
- Flat Boy
- Flat Dante
- full moon
- good luck
- hump day
- Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
- Santa Paws
- The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World
- the face
- Throw back Thursday
- Throw the Bo-Bos
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Author Archives: Deborah Boza Valledor
Since I can’t reach the keyboard on Grandma’s Desk…I have asked HER to do some posting for me while I am on Pupcation…this is what SHE came up with today…very funny!!
Grandma told on me to HER…Grandma said I was faking and coming back inside and expecting a treat…Me? I believe that “A Fake Wee is better than No Wee at all!” Bark Bark Bark!
Oh my…it’s Monday already? Big week ahead…but first…
It’s National Donut Day and I’m dreaming about my Grandma getting one for me…hey I can dream can’t I?
My Bo-Bos Love Hump Day…huh huh huh…yeah yeah yeah Those Bo-Bos of mine are having fun in the sun while I am away on Pupcation! Have a Happy Hump Day!
Have a Terrific Tuesday Friends!
Just in case SHE forgets what I look like…I’m on HER phone every time SHE uses it…and SHE is always on that thing! Bark Bark Bark….have a Magnificent Monday My Friends!