Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 1 year ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 1 year ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 1 year ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 1 year ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 2 years ago
- 'hood bad boy Bark Park bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos Camel chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon good luck Grandma halloween happiness happy health home howl hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipao Maltipoo mini-me Monday office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: Christmas
Oh my…I thought Christmas was over when I left my Grandma’s house…but look…a present arrived from my friends Big T and Cute Guy…WOW…is it really for me? Now come on out of the bag you cute little Bo-Bo…let’s get acquainted… … Continue reading
I’m at a sleepover with my Grandma and SHE’S at a sleepover with Uncle TJ and Aunt Jen…so it’s Throw Back Thursday…way back to my second Christmas with my two-legged family…I hope you enjoy a look back too…. I miss … Continue reading
WOW…did I have a great Christmas with my two-legged family…looking back on Christmas…I have so many great memories… …so much posing…with Grandma… With all the girls in our family… …my Little Two-Legged Cousins from North Carolina… My little two-legged cousins … Continue reading
Christmas is all about family and when it comes to the “Top Dog” in my family…it is definitely my Grandma… Spending time with my Grandma was the best part of Christmas… Getting some new Bo-Bos wasn’t too bad either… … Continue reading
Merry Christmas Friends!
I’m barking from the roof tops this morning…I am one Happy Little Guy! I have so much to Bark Out Loud today! First things first…one word: Grandma! Man-o-Man…SHE’S packing our stuff (including presents!) for a vacation at Grandma’s…Christmas with Grandma…Christmas … Continue reading
Meanwhile back at my Christmas Photo Shoot…I’m being Photo Bombed by one of my own Bo-Bos! And look at that smile on his face…he loves photo bombing! Now get out there and do some photo bombing of your own today…Bark Bark!