Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 1 year ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 1 year ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 1 year ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 1 year ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 1 year ago
- 'hood bad boy Bark Park bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos Camel carseat chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon good luck Grandma halloween happiness happy health home howl hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipao Maltipoo mini-me Monday office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run Santa Paws Saturday smile spa strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: Bo-Bos
Room Service Dante Style While SHE was in the shower I took it upon myself to gather up some of my Favorite Bo-Bos to surprise HER when came back to bed…we had a mission: to make HER smile and when … Continue reading
Meanwhile back at my Christmas Photo Shoot…I’m being Photo Bombed by one of my own Bo-Bos! And look at that smile on his face…he loves photo bombing! Now get out there and do some photo bombing of your own today…Bark Bark!
Santa Claus has spies helpers everywhere…some are even disguised as Bo-Bos! This Santa helper was up a tree in our neighborhood…watching me while I was out strutting…making a list and checking it twice…reporting who’s Naughty and who’s Nice…I wanted to make … Continue reading
Two weeks from today is Christmas…Me and My Santa Bo-Bos are reporting for Duty…wherever we see someone not smiling, it’s our duty to bring a smile to their face! Did we bring a SMILE to your face today? BAYL…
Just Little Ol’ Me taking all my Santa Bo-Bos and Rudolph for a spin (while SHE was busy decorating)…we’re changing the name of my Furrari to the Santa-Mobile! Have a Happy Monday my Friends…BAYL…
This work-cation with HER is turning out to be mucho mucho fun. We brought my Jeep for me to sleep in at night but the hotel delivered my very own, way cool sofa and pillow and shiny new bowls for … Continue reading
Me and my Mini-Me Bo-Bo are best buddies…sharing a pillow and the TV! While SHE worked, we caught up on some TV shows!