Liebster Blog Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Very Inspiring Blog Award
I may only be 5 pounds and 12 inches tall but I observe everything going on in HER life...and I'm not afraid to comment on it or give my advice!
“A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart.” J.R. Ackerley
Check out my diary entries
- On this Memorial Day we would like to pay to tribute to all who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice... http://t.co/ysJvC2uCUA 1 year ago
- Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org http://t.co/JEQtjvK3xE 1 year ago
- RT @DeborahValledor: Red Nose Day - help children & young people living in poverty in the U.S. & around the world: rednoseday.org … 1 year ago
- http://t.co/Qlv7KbK6c5 1 year ago
- CPR & First Aid could save your pet's life. Here are the things EVERY pet owner ought to know: bit.ly/1DKVxGf http://t.co/aMNX30e0Lk 1 year ago
- 'hood bad boy Bark Park Big Guy bike birthday birthdays Bo-Bo Bo-Bos carseat chiquitas Christmas climb cookies Dante dog Dog Beach dogs dog thoughts Doublegate exercise family fitness Flat Boy Flat Dante Friday friends full moon Gators Grandma halloween happiness happy health home howl hump day jump laugh love Maltese Maltipoo mini-me Monday office pets play Poodle pose posing pupcation Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit rain run Santa Paws Saturday smile spa Starbucks strut struttin' Sunday TGIF The Best Lap in the Whole Wide World the face Throw back Thursday Throw the Bo-Bos travel treats walk walking Wednesday weekend wellness wisdom
Dante’s Fav: Paula Bo-Bo
Tag Archives: pets
I don’t have a clue but SHE always loves to ask me what day it is every Wednesday…go figure! Bark Bark Bark! Have a great day…whatever day it is! BAYL….
Dog, Cat, Eat, Nap, Spa, Toy, Car…lots of 3-Letter words out there make me smile but my all-time favorite is one that makes my heart feel good and makes me feel so loved: HUG …and isn’t it … Continue reading
What happened to the weekend…it sped by so fast! Have a great week my friends…BAYL
BAYL when we finish our R R & R….
Saturdays are extra good in our house…Saturday SHE is not at work and that means that SHE has more time to spend with me! Time to walk with me through the ‘hood…time for me to climb some walls and even … Continue reading
SHE tricked me into getting excited about going for a ride…but SHE forgot to tell me we were riding to the Vet…not my favorite place. But SHE kept reminding me how good I was at the hotel this week and … Continue reading